Community Administration pages load blank from Workspaces when Clickjack protection is set to the highest protection level.
Last updated 2018-05-05 ·Reference W-4247114 ·Reported By 2 users
With Workspaces enabled for Communities, the Administration pages will load blank when Clickjack protection is set to the highest protection within Site Details.
1. Ensure that Workspaces are enabled within Communities Settings in Setup
2. Navigate to Setup > Sites and click on the Label for your Community.
3. From Site Details for the community click Edit.
4. Change the Clickjack Protection Level to : "Don't allow framing by any page (most protection)"
5. Click Save.
6. Now navigate to Workspaces for your community via Setup > All Communities > Workspaces.
7. Click Administration.
8. All tabs with the Administration page will load blank.
1. Reduce the Clickjack protection to recommended level.
2. Disable Workspaces.
3. Access the Community Administration pages via the Login Settings link under the Site Details. (Setup > Sites > Site Label > Login Settings).
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.