In LEX Removing all columns from Matrix Report results in error and subsequent error message
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2863785 ·Reported By 3 users
In LEX, removing all columns from Matrix Report results in error and subsequent error message
1) Create a Matrix Report on Accounts by hitting New Report, adding an across grouping and a down grouping.
3) Hit the Saved Report on Reports Home
4) Hit Edit
5) Hit Remove All Columns in the builder
6) Hit the Run Report button
7) Notice the error: You can't include groupings in the selected columns list: CREATED., You can't include groupings in the selected columns list: USERS.NAME.
8) Hit Edit
9) error message will show
add at least 1 column to the report.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.