Button showing Site Name as button text instead of the site label in community napili template.
Last updated 2017-06-10 ·Reference W-3250567 ·Reported By 0 users
If a community named Support Community is linked with any third party authentication, On Succesful Authentication the button label is showing Site Name ie Go to Support_Community which should be Go to Support Community
1. Login as Admin and create an auth provider of type Google/Facebook
2. Create a community using Napili Template. Ensure community Name contains space something like My First Community
3. Go to Community Management page and select the Authprovider created in step1 as login mechanism
4. Publish and activate the community
5. Now visit the community url, you will see a button with Auth Provider name
6. Clicking on the button goes through OAuth Flow and lands in AuthSuccess page which will show the button as Go to My_First_Community
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.