Summer '16 - Internal Server Error on Lead Convert when conversion would remove an Event Invitee in orgs with ManyWho enabled
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-3249688 ·Reported By 1 users
An Internal Server Error occurs on Lead Convert when:
- org has enabled "Allow Users to Relate Multiple Contacts to Tasks and Events"
- Lead has an Event with Users as Invitees
- Owner is changed on convert to one of those Invitees
1. In any org, create 2 Users ("User1" and "User2")
2. Enable "Allow Users to Relate Multiple Contacts to Tasks and Events".
3. Login as "User1"
4. Create a Lead.
5. Create an Event under that Lead.
6. Add "User2" as an invitee on that Event.
7. Convert the Lead. On the convert screen, change Owner to "User2".
Actual Result: An internal server error has occurred.
Error Ids seen for this issue end with (1941683834)
Edit the Event and remove the Invitee prior to conversion
Change the Lead Owner to the desired User before converting the Lead
Do not change Owner on the Lead Convert screen; Instead convert the Lead and change Owner of the resulting Account/Contact/Opportunity as desired after convert.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.