Wrong data type of CampaignMember field "Description"
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-3034656 ·Reported By 1 users
CampaignMember Description field has "maxLength=255" set but the max length parameter does not seem to be respected.
- Login to any org
- Go to campaign record
- Click Manage Members and choose Add Members - Search from the drop-down button on a campaign detail page or the Campaign Members related list.
On the Add Members subtab, select the Leads or Contacts radio button to add leads or contacts, respectively.
- Please make sure to add more than 255 characters to the description field of Lead or Contact add which you are going to add in next step.
- Search for leads or contacts:
You can specify search filters and click Go
- Alternatively, you can select an existing view, such as all open leads, from the Use Existing View drop-down list. Your results will display automatically. If you select an existing view, you can modify its criteria by adding or changing filters, and clicking Go!.
- A confirmation message will display and you will see the members you added on the Existing Members subtab.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.