Email Alerts to Account Team are not sent from Workflow on Activities
Last updated Today ·Reference W-3206291 ·Reported By 118 users
An Email Alert on Task or Event with "Account Team" recipients does not send an email to those Account Team Members, even when triggered by a Task/Event that is related to an Account.
0. In an Org with Account Teams enabled
1. Create a Workflow Rule on Task (or Event).
2. Add an Email Alert to this rule with an "Account Team" recipient ("Account Team: Account Manager", for example). Activate the rule.
3. Add yourself to the Account Team of an Account, with the Team Role selected for the Email Alert recipient.
3. Create a Task to trigger the WF rule.
Actual Results: Debug will show the rule triggered, but no email is sent to the Account Team Member
Note the same behavior is seen when Process Builder on Task/Event is used to trigger the Email Alert.
None at this time
Reported By (118)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.