"Trending Articles by Topic" component throws an internal error on a Napili Community Page
Last updated 2017-04-14 ·Reference W-2994568 ·Reported By 1 users
When a guest user accesses a Napili Community page with "Trending Articles by Topic" component, the page throws a popup window error during page load.
1. Create a public Community using Napili Template
2. Navigate to Community Builder
3. Add Trending Articles by Topic component to the landing page for the Guest community user
4. Create Knowledge Articles to be referenced by the page
5. Publish the community
6. Access the community page as a guest user
A popup window with an error will appear on page load stating:
"Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: XXXXXXXXX-XXXXX"
1. Navigate to Community Management
2. Select Administration -> Preferences
3. Checkmark "Allow public access to Chatter"
4. Save the preferences
Documentation on the permission: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce_communities_implementation.meta/salesforce_communities_implementation/networks_public_access.htm
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.