URL No Longer Exists message displays when viewing a custom compact layout from setup while using Lightning Experience
Last updated 2017-04-14 ·Reference W-3163919 ·Reported By 6 users
When attempting to view a custom compact layout for an object in setup the message "URL No Longer Exists" will display when the user is using the Lightning Experience UI. This affects Summer '16 organizations.
1. From a Summer '16 organization Enable Lightning Experience as the running user.
2. Navigate to setup and then go to Object Manager.
3. Select any object, Custom or Standard, and then navigate to the Compact Layout section.
4. Create a new Compact Layout, add up to 10 fields and Save.
5. Navigate back to the Object page you were previously in and the new Compact Layout will show in the related list.
6. Click on the new Compact Layout name.
7. URL No Longer Exists message will display.
This does not affect the classic (Aloha) UI. Switching back to classic view will allow you to view and edit the custom compact layout in setup.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.