Contact imported via Data Import Wizard isn't associated to intended account
Last updated 2022-07-28 ·Reference W-3172696 ·Reported By 5 users
Customer that don't have Multi-Currency enabled for their organization may observe that contacts created via the Data Import Wizard aren't associated to an account even though the csv file used for import listed an account ID.
1. Launch the Data Import Wizard
2. Select Accounts and Contacts
3. Select "Add new and update existing records" ("Add new records" may trigger this as well)
4. Match contact and account by salesforce ID
5. Chose a csv file that contains contact to import as well as the account IDs the respective contacts should be associated to
6. Map fields as need
7. Begin import
8. Result, contacts are created without the intended value in the Account Name field
Use Account Name and Account Site for the "Match Account by:" field.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.