Process builder flow execution not recorded in debug logs because current namespace is not cleared after managed trigger executes
Last updated 2017-04-14 ·Reference W-3034530 ·Reported By 4 users
Process Builder and Flow's execution is not showing in Debug logs even after setting 'Workflow' debug log level to Finest
1. Create a simple field update process builder flow on any object.
2. Make sure you have a managed package trigger running on the object.
3. Set up debug logs for the affected user.
4. Make change to the object record to trigger the flow.
5. Look at the debug logs captured.
You will not see the debug logs captured for the flow event because of a bug which retains the namespace of the apex trigger while executing the flow which is outside of the trigger. Hence, we sometimes don't see the logs captured for the flow execution.
There is no workaround at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.