Service Territory column displays IDs instead of Names on Service Appointment list views
Last updated 2017-10-14 ·Reference W-3899827 ·Reported By 3 users
Service Territory column displays IDs instead of Names on Service Appointment list views.
1. Login as a System Admin on an org with Field Service Lightning enabled
2. Assign yourself all the required permissions and permission set licenses for FSL
3. Navigate to the Service Appointments tab
4. Click "Create New List View"
5. Enter a View Name and View Unique Name
6. Move "Service Territory" from the Available Fields list to the Selected Fields list
7. Click Save
8. Create a Service Territory
9. Create a Service Appointment and set the Service Territory to the one created in the previous step
10. Navigate to Service Appointments tab and go to the list view you created
Service Territory ID is displayed in Service Territory column
Service Territory Name is displayed in Service Territory column
No workarounds at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.