Lightning for Outlook: Search results tabs are hidden in Chrome browser
Last updated 2018-03-23 ·Reference W-3892260 ·Reported By 0 users
Using Lightning for Outlook (LFO) with Outlook Web app. in Chrome browser, when a user searches a record on LFO search bar using a keyword, the results are returned listed under Top Results | Accounts | Contacts | More etc tabs. If the users clicks on one tab, for example Top Results, the other tabs are hidden and user cannot go back to the Accounts or Contacts, for example, that were returned in the search results.
1. Login to Outlook Web app. on Chrome web browser
2. On an email or event record, open LFO app
3. In the LFO search bar, manually search for a common keyword
4. Observe search results under tabs for TOP RESULTS, CONTACTS, ACCOUNTS, MORE drop down etc are loaded
5. Click on one of the tab (e.g. TOP RESULTS)
6. Observe TOP RESULTS records are there but then other tabs (returned from search) are hidden
a) Use Firefox browser
b) Start the search in LFO from scratch
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.