Org Sync Metadata Sync is failing with IndexOutOfBoundsException error
Last updated 2017-11-20 ·Reference W-3855726 ·Reported By 0 users
When you are trying to do Org Sync to sync metadata, the process will fail with IndexOutOfBoundsException error
1. Configure your primary and secondary organizations for Organization Sync and set up the connection between the primary and secondary organizations.
2. Click on Connections tab in the primary org
2. Select connection name.
3. Click on sync metadata check box and click on the Bulk Sync
4. After some time Organization sync log shows that it is retrying and finally it will fail to sync metadata.
5. The logs show that it has been failed with "IndexOutOfBoundsException" error
The only workaround is to do parallel deployments on both primary and secondary org.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.