Salesforce to Salesforce only sending one contact associated to an account
Last updated 2018-04-14 ·Reference W-3812317 ·Reported By 4 users
In orgs with many roles not all contacts associated to an account are sent through the salesforce to salesforce connection.
In an org with more then 100 roles
1) Set up a standard S2S connection to a partner org.
2) Publish and Subscribe Account and Contact from primary org to partner org.
3) Create an Account with 2 contacts
4) Add the 'external sharing' related list to the Account and Contact detail pages
5) Forward the Account from the external sharing link to partner org.
6) Click the forward child contacts check box and submit.
Use a profile with modify all data to forward the account.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.