Custom Apps for Lightning Experience are erroneously displayed in the 'All Tabs' page when using the Salesforce Classic UI
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-3703494 ·Reported By 0 users
If the 'Enable the Salesforce Classic 2010 User Interface Theme' is turned off via the User Interface page in Setup, Custom Apps for Lightning Experience such as Lightning Service Console (standard__LightningService) will be displayed by default in the 'View' field on the 'All Tabs' page.
Prerequisite: 'Enable the Salesforce Classic 2010 User Interface Theme' must be disabled via the Setup > Build > Customize > User Interface page.
1. Open the 'All Tabs' page and click the 'View' dropdown list.
2. Confirm that Custom Apps for Lightning Experience such as Service Console (standard__LightningService) appear
Manually disable the Custom Apps via the following steps:
1. Click the Setup link in the upper right corner
2. Go to: Administer > Manage Users > Profiles
3. Click 'Edit' link for the affected profile.
4. Disable Custom Apps like 'Service Console (standard__LightningService)'
5. Click [Save]
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.