Headline component fails to load on Article Detail page if Article is assigned more than 10 topics
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-3762034 ·Reported By 0 users
User may notice that the Headline component fails to load on an Article Detail page if the Article is assigned more than 10 topics.
1. Login as the System Admin
2. Create a Napili Community
3. Enable Knowledge on the org
4. Enable Topics on the Knowledge object
5. Create a Data Category
6. Create an Article
7. Navigate to Community Management and assign 11 topics to the Article
8. Go to the Community
9. Navigate to the Article Detail page for the Article you created
Headline component fails to load.
Headline component loads without issue.
As a workaround you may want to limit the number of assigned Topics to 10.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.