Report Export does not match report results in Lightning Experience on Opportunity or Activity reports
Last updated 2017-05-09 ·Reference W-3684686 ·Reported By 3 users
In a report where Role Hierarchy would be applied if it were run in the Classic interface, the Role Hierarchy is not automatically applied in Lightning Experience. However, when the report is exported through Lightning Experience, Role Hierarchy is applied at the Role level of the running user.
This can cause a difference in the results shown in the report in Lightning Experience versus the results exported from the same report.
1. Create a report based on a Custom Report Type of 'Opportunities with OpportunityProducts' (for example)
2. Log in as a user who is not able to see all Opportunities based on Role Hierarchy
3. Run the report in Lightning Experience
4. Export the report results in Lightning Experience
5. Note the difference in results displayed on the report versus the results exported.
Export report results in Salesforce Classic interface.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.