VF page containing <wave:dashboard> displays an error in IE11 when embedded into a standard page layout.
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-3435708 ·Reported By 7 users
Embedding a VF page which contains <wave:dashboard> into a standard page layout displays a 'cannot be displayed in frame' error in IE 11. Firefox does not show any error but the Wave Dashboard does not appear. Chrome browser successfully displays embedded VF pages with Wave Dashboards.
1. Create a Visualforce page which contains <wave:dashboard>.
2. Embed that VF page inside a standard page layout.
3. Viewing the standard page layout in IE 11 shows a 'cannot be displayed in frame' error.
4. Viewing the standard page layout in Firefox shows empty space where the wave dashboard should be.
1. Use Chrome browser to view standard page layouts where VF pages with Wave Dashboards are embedded.
2. Avoid embedding VF pages with Wave Dashboards into standard page layouts. Embed Wave Assets directly into standard page layouts whenever possible.
3. Contact Customer Support and ask about enabling "Enables Visualforce pages to be served from the salesforce.com domain" in your org. Please note there are security concerns related to enabling this option.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.