Encrypted Date fields on the Search Layout cause a "URL No Longer Exists" when included in search results.
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-3394381 ·Reported By 3 users
If an encrypted Date field is included in the Search Results layout for an object the system will return a "URL No Longer Exists" error when using global search if a result is found for that object.
1. Create a custom field with "Date" type.
2. Go to the parent object's Search layouts. Edit "Search Results". Add the Date field to layout.
3. Search for records that should return a result from this object, you will see search result is shown correctly.
4. Turn on encryption for the Date field.
5. Repeat your search. You will see "URL No Longer Exists" error
Disable encryption for the date field or remove it from the results layout.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.