DataCloudAddress (Object) - Inadvertently exposed to public API, Winter '17 related
Last updated 2017-06-10 ·Reference W-3398704 ·Reported By 10 users
Data.com has found the DataCloudAddress object was inadvertently exposed to the metadata API and to SOQO in Winter '17 release.
Steps to reproduce:
1. login as admin to any org on Winter '17
2. Go to workbench and select soql query
3. Choose DataCloudAddress object and run a basic select id from DataCloudAddress query
- DataCloudAddress shouldn't be exposed via api
- It is exposed and throwing errors when referenced
If this is causing build issues, please remove this object from your deployment / backup utilities.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.