Opportunity Split Picklist fields not rendering properly
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-3448611 ·Reported By 15 users
The Winter '17 update is causing issues with Opportunity Split picklist fields. If the values have at least 6 characters, the list is truncating oddly and the value is unreadable.
1. Activate Opportunity Splits.
2. Create a custom picklist field on Opportunity Splits.
NOTICE: EACH SELECT ITEM NAME SHOULD BE LONGER THAN 6 LETTERS.
3. Add the picklist field to the Opportunity Splits "Multi-Line Layout".
4. Create an Opportunity record and split it, using the Opportunity Splits related list.
5. Go to the Opportunity page and click "Edit Opportunity Split" button.
6. Check the picklist pop-up menu and you can see the UI issue.
Drag the top of the browser window until the picklist runs down instead of up.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.