Deleting a manual share entry removed the corresponding user from the opportunity team related-list when OWD for opportunity is private
Last updated 2017-09-08 ·Reference W-3321167 ·Reported By 9 users
Deleting an opportunity user manual share also deletes the corresponding user from the opportunity team related-list.
1. Aloha/Classic UI
2. Using opportunity records
3. OWD for opportunity is private
4. Both manual and team share are created
1. Enable Opportunity Team Selling ( Go to Setup | Opportunities | Opportunity teams | Opportunity Team Settings and enable Sales Team Selling)
2. Set the OWD for Opportunity as Private (Go to Setup | Security Controls | Sharing Settings)
3. Add the Opportunity Team related list to Opportunity Page from page layouts
4. Create and open an opportunity record.
3. From the Opportunity Team, click Add button and have the following information entered:
Team Role = Account Manager
User =Select a user
Opportunity Access = Read/Write
4. Click Save
5. Go to the Opportunity Detail and Click Sharing button. Please notice that the system automatically added the opportunity team member with Read/Write Opportunity Access having a Sales Team Reason
6. Now, click the Add button to share manually the same user added in step 3 having the same Read/Write Access and click save.
7. Then, please delete the opportunity share that you have added in step 6. This has the sharing reason "Manual Sharing"
8. Go back to the opportunity detail record and scroll down to the Opportunity Team related list. Notice that the user has been removed but you will notice as well that the opportunity team share with reason "Sales Team" still exist for that said team member user.
No workaround has been identified at this moment.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.