Scrollbar on primary tab / subtab disappear when user switches selection across different tabs (Chrome only)
Last updated 2017-06-10 ·Reference W-3116635 ·Reported By 58 users
* The vertical scrollbar in the Service Cloud Console on primary tab or subtab (displaying entity record detail, for example) disappears if a user opens up two tabs and switches view between them
* This issue happens only in Chrome
1. Open the Service Cloud Console app.
2. Select the Cases tab in the console (or any other object)
3. Open any record.
5. Notice the vertical scroll bar at the right.
6. Click on the Cases tab to display the list view of cases.
7. Click in the case tab you opened before
8. Notice that the vertical scroll bar at the right has disappeared.
Highlighting some texts on the page, or re-sizing the browser, causes it to render correctly again.
Reported By (58)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.