Internal Server Error after Removal of "Status" Field from Email Messages Related List
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-3271730 ·Reported By 1 users
When the "Status" column is removed from a "Email Messages" related list, an internal server error is produced when viewing records.
Error number (-988980575) is associated with this issue.
Steps to reproduce
0. In an org with Enhanced Email enabled
1. Create a new lookup field on Email Message entity, to Order (for example)
2. During the lookup field creation, ensure the Email Messages Related List is added to Order page layout.
3. Create order "O1"
4. Send an email and then update the "Order" field on the sent email with "O1"
5. Goto the Order "O1" detail page and see the Email Message related list shows the email.
6. Edit page layout of Order -> Edit the Email Message related list -> Remove Status field
7. Goto the Order "O1" detail page.
Result: Internal Server Error with Error ID like 378083928-771201 (-988980575)
Add the "Status" column back to the "Email Message" related list.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.