Inability to create Landing Pages in the new CloudPages Experience having a Private Domain and no SSL
Last updated 2020-07-01 ·Reference W-7706163 ·Reported By 2 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Messaging April 2020 Patch 6
Unable to create Landing Pages in an account with a Private Domain and no SSL.
- Go to the New CloudPages Experience
- Attempt to create a new Landing Page
- Select the Private Domain that does not have SSL
- Give it a Name, Site Key, and select Content Builder
- Click Next and then Save
- Notice it will fail to successfully create
- Create the Landing Pages in the original CloudPages application
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.