Macro Execution in Lightning Experience is slow
Last updated 7 days ago ·Reference W-7708258 ·Reported By 54 users
Macro execution in LEX are executing slow due to delayed call to enqueued actions for unresolved instructions such as inserting email template
1. Login to salesforce Org and switch to Lightning Experience
2. Create a Lightning Macro that inserts subject and HTML body into an HTML with Letterhead email template.
3. In either Sales or Sales Console Lightning app, go to any Case record, ensure only one Case tab is open (If in Console)
4. Drill into the Macros via Utility bar
5. Choose the Macro you created in step 2 and select Run
6. Don’t scroll or alternate between tabs (Let the Macro run and execute)
7. Notice that it take ~ 30 seconds to 2 minutes or more for the Macro to run
If you double click the macro while it is executing, it allows the macro to perform as expected.
Reported By (54)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.