Duplicate calendar invite is sent to the attendee when a lead is converted to a contact
Last updated Today ·Reference W-7440077 ·Reported By 101 users
If events are syncing through Lightning Sync, a duplicate meeting invitation is sent to the attendee when a lead is converted to a contact in Salesforce.
1. Create a new lead record in Salesforce with your email address.
2. Create a new event in Salesforce with the newly created lead as the single attendee.
3. Wait till the event syncs to Outlook and you receive an email invite (on the lead's email).
4. Accept the invite and wait till the attendee status is updated in Salesforce on the event record page.
5. Convert the lead to contact and wait.
6. You will receive a second invite for the same event after the sync cycle is complete.
Change the Sync Direction to Exchange to Salesforce if this works with your process.
Reported By (101)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.