Related Files list in "Attach File" option does not load all the files when there are more than 52 files related to the record
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7512364 ·Reported By 0 users
Related Files list in "Attach File" option on a Case does not load all the files when there are more than 52 files related to the record.
It should show "Loading more ..." and load all the files.
1. Log in to your Salesforce org.
2. Go to a Case which has more than 52 related files attached.
3. Start composing an email or post an update on chatter feed and click on the attach files option with the clip icon.
4. Click on "Related Files".
5. The list will load only 52 files and not all of the related files.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.