Outlook Integration - Users might see an error dialog when they open Outlook Integration in a new Meeting/Appointment window.
Last updated 10 days ago ·Reference W-6123176 ·Reported By 11 users
Users might see an error dialog when they open Outlook Integration in a new Meeting/Appointment window.
The issue happens on any Outlook native client (Outlook 2013/2016/2019) with Cached Exchange Mode.
1. Open Outlook native client
2. Click on New Appointment or New Meeting
3. On the New Appointment or New Meeting window, launch Outlook Integration app. (Click on Salesforce icon)
4. Observe an error dialog
1. Close the Outlook Integration panel and re-launch
2. We recommend using Cached Exchange Mode but disabling this mode also works as a workaround if the situation allows
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.