CTI click-to-dial does not work from phone menu items in highlights panel on the record page
Last updated 2021-05-12 ·Reference W-7338250 ·Reported By 36 users
Phone / Mobile fields in the collapsible highlight panel in Lex Console do not work with Click-to-Dial and causes a JS error in console.
1. Spin up a fresh org
2. Setup the Lightning Open CTI using the below link.
3. Go to any contact where you have added the both Phone & Mobile Numbers.
4. In Phone utility bar item login with the credentials.
5. Click on the Phone number in highlights panel on the record page.
5a. Open browser console and see JS error.
5b. Ignore the JS error. It is harmless
6. Now in highlights panel, open phone dropdown
6a. Click on second phone number in the dropdown
6b. This time, only JS error. The click did not complete
Use click to dial from record detail page instead of Highlights panel.
Reported By (36)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.