Read-only preference attributes are being automatically deselected on Marketing Cloud default profile center
Last updated 27 days ago ·Reference W-7196118 ·Reported By 1 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release May 2020
This issue is relevant for accounts which use Marketing Cloud's default profile center and are not using one which is custom developed. After subscriber-initiated changes are made to preference attribute tick-boxes which are not read-only, any read-only attributes that were previously ticked will be un-ticked. The changes are pushed through the subscriber record on the List/All Subscribers List in addition to Salesforce if the attribute is mapped via MC Connect.
1. Email Studio > Subscribers > Preference Management > Create
2. Create a Read-Only and a non-Read Only preference attribute
3. Navigate to a subscriber in a List
4. Tick the Read-Only preference attribute
5. Send the subscriber an email and click on to the Profile Center
6. Tick or Untick the non Read-Only preference attribute
7. Refresh the page and the Read-Only preference attribute will be unticked on it's own.
No workaround currently
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.