Editing a Data Extension Record within Contact Builder doesn't allow for a NULL Phone Field Value
Last updated 2020-01-28 ·Reference W-7160446 ·Reported By 0 users
When modifying Data Extension record(s) under Contact Builder > Data Extensions that contain a NULLABLE field of data type Phone, specifying an empty value for the field will result in failure to save the changes.
- Go to Contact Builder > Data Extensions
- Create a Data Extension with a NULLABLE Phone Data Type field
- Add a record to the Data Extension and leave the field empty
- Notice it will save successfully
- Now select the added record and click Edit Record
- Attempt to save the record again with an empty value
- Notice it will error and fail to save
- Provide a value for the Phone field
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.