Guest User language is not applied to site if English enabled is in Translation workbench
Last updated 12 days ago ·Reference W-7126177 ·Reported By 25 users
If you have English enabled as a translated language, then the guest users language will not apply
1. InOrg, Enable Translation Workbench and add English as a translated Language
2. Create a new Community (based on a template with Login screen) in the org and enable for guest user access
3. Change the language for the Communities site guest user to something other than English
4. Open the Community in Builder and Preview as Guest User
5. From the page dropdown, select the Login Page
6. Enter some invalid credentials for the user login
7. Note that the login failure message is displayed in English
8. If you remove English as a translated language and repeat the above steps, notice that the message is correctly translated to the guest user language.
Removing English as a translated language will resolve the issue, however if you need the language to be included then you will have to wait for the fix.
Reported By (25)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.