"Insufficient access on cross reference entity on the following contacts" error message when attempting to create ab IER on a merged contact
Last updated 2020-06-09 ·Reference W-7069605 ·Reported By 1 users
When an attempt to create an IER on contact that has been merged into another contact an error message of "insufficient access on cross reference entity on the following contacts" and IER is not created.
- Make a send to contact that you will merge into a contact later.
- Merge the contact into another contact.
- Create open and click activities for that contact
- When the tracking subscription next run, an "insufficient access on cross reference entity on the following contacts" message will be logged when trying to create the IER for the merged contact.
- Do not merge Contacts or view tracking within the Marketing Cloud
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.