Chatter Engagement Feed Post chart data is incorrect
Last updated 2020-01-24 ·Reference W-7054393 ·Reported By 1 users
Chatter Posts are not displayed on the correct date on the Feed Post chart under Engagement, if the OS / Windows time zone is set between UTC+01:00 and UTC+14:00.
Does not affect all browsers and the error can be inconsistent.
1. Make sure that your OS / Windows time zone is between UTC+01:00 and UTC+14:00.
2. Login to your Salesforce org.
3. In Lightning Experience go to the Groups tab.
4. Select a Group.
5. Go to Engagement Tab.
6. Notice that the chart is showing 1 post for December 10, 2019 (as an example).
7. Go to Chatter tab of the Group.
9. Notice that the post was created on the December 9, 2019.
Set your OS / Windows time zone between UTC+00:00 and UTC-12:00, if possible.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.