When renaming standard mobile connect list it change to a corrupt filtered list
Last updated 2019-12-24 ·Reference W-6342770 ·Reported By 1 users
When we rename a standard mobile connect list, it change its category to filtered list. It will not display the count of records. But you can see the contacts when you click on the contacts tab.
1. Open MobileConnect
2. Open Manage Lists
3. Lists > Create List > From File
4. Use a file that has contact key, locale, mobile number
5. Select a code and keyword you have configured
6. Map required fields
7. Review and save > Save & Build > Give it a name
8. Wait for it to complete importing
9. Note that the Import History is there and the 1 (or more) rows displays
10. Upper left hand corner rename the list
11. Navigate away from the page and back to the list
12. Note that it is now a filtered list, with no filter (console error) and the counts don't show
13. Note that you can see the contacts when you click on the contacts tab
No workaround. Don't rename the MobileConnect List.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.