Standard Marketing Cloud System Defined Roles may deny items they shouldn't
Last updated 9 days ago ·Reference W-6887678 ·Reported By 10 users
Standard Marketing Cloud System defined Roles can result in users having denied permissions when they should not.
- Apply a standard Marketing Cloud System defined Roles (e.g. Administrator and Marketing Cloud Administrator) to a User
- Select the User that just had these Roles applied
- Click Manage Roles > Edit Permissions
- Expand / drill down to Email > Content > Email
- Notice Email > Content shows "Allowed", however the individual sub permissions show "Denied"
- The same thing happens for all permissions under Email (e.g. Interactions)
- Within Setup, select the User(s) with the affected standard Marketing Cloud System defined Role
- Go to Manage Roles > Edit Permissions
- Manually add the granular permissions to the User(s)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.