Unable to delete the image file that's used at a Tile component in a Community
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-5626331 ·Reported By 6 users
After deleting a tile component in a Community, the following Alert message appears when deleting the image file in Asset Files.
Unable to Complete the Requested Change
Your changes could not be completed for the following reasons:
Reason: This asset file is referenced elsewhere in salesforce.com. Remove the usage and try again.
Section: Custom Brand Asset
1. In Community Builder, Click the Tile menu and Click Edit Tile Menu at right side menu.
2. Click Remove menu item
3. Go back to setup
4. Type Asset Files at Quick Find field, and open the Asset Files.
5. Click Del link next to the file name that's uploaded when creating a Tile menu
6. "Unable to complete the Referenced Change" Message appears
7. Click "Custom Brand Asset" link
8. Insufficient Privileges error appears
Contact Salesforce Support
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.