Picklist value from Picklist Value Set does not show the translated value intermittently
Last updated 2022-02-15 ·Reference W-5603626 ·Reported By 7 users
- This issue occurs in Lightning Experience only
- Picklist Value is shown as original value though it should be translated and User language setting is configured properly
- This issue occurs after changing an active picklist value to inactive in Picklist Value Sets.
- This issue occurs intermittently. Further, this issue might be happened even if changing the other picklist value to inactive. (It should be in same Picklist Value Set.)
As preparation, the language setting is configured besides English, and the Picklist field is configured with Picklist Value Sets.
1. Save an Object Record with a Picklist Value from Picklist Value Sets.
2. See the picklist value should be translated one.
3. Change a Picklist Value to Inactive in Picklist Value Sets
4. Back to the Object Record and see the picklist value shows as original one, not translated one.
- Use Salesforce Classic
- Tack back the picklist value to active
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.