Compact display density in Lightning Experience text wraps field labels mid-word in Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer 11
Last updated 2022-02-15 ·Reference W-5557930 ·Reported By 11 users
In the Firefox, Edge, and IE11 browsers, some field labels are breaking onto a new line mid-word when using the new Winter '19 "Compact" display density setting in Lightning Experience.
1) Set the display density setting to "Compact"
2) View any record in Lightning Experience
3) Change the width of the window until one or more field labels are seen to break onto a new line mid-word
1) Use a display density setting other than "Compact"
2) Use another supported browser such as Chrome or Safari where the text-wrap issue does not occur with the Compact display density setting
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.