Winter 19, Global action using VF page not show up in User detail page on all mobile devices
Last updated 2019-11-14 ·Reference W-5537221 ·Reported By 4 users
Global action using VF page not show up in User detail page on all mobile devices
NewEvent, NewTask etc are missing too.
1) Login, and go to Gear icon -> [Setup], create new VF page like below
-Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app: CHECK
2) Go to "Global Actions", click [New Action] to create new action and set created VF page for action
3) Go to "Object Manager" , click [User], click [User Page Layouts] -> [User Layout]
4) Click "override the predefined actions" link in "Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience"
5) Click "Mobile & Lightning Actions" area, and drag and drop the created action to the "Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience"
6) Action is added, click [Save]
7) Login to the org, use any mobile device
8) Tap your name
9) There is no created action in the action bar on user detail page.
Not use User detail page.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.