Unable to see text entered when manually entering records into data extension
Last updated 2021-02-09 ·Reference W-5516424 ·Reported By 1 users
When manually entering records into a data extension with more than 30 fields, it is possible that the text boxes will not be large enough to display the value being entered.
1. Create a data extension with more than 30 fields
--ensure that at least one of the fields has a field name of only two characters (i.e. 'Id')
2. Navigate to Contact Builder
3. Select the data extension created in step 1
4. Open up the Records tab for the data extension
5. Click '+ Add Record' button
6. Click into the field with a two character name and begin typing
While best practice would be to use less than 30 fields on a data extension, if a business need calls for 30+ fields, click the box and type as normal, once the record is saved the field length will increase based on the values stored.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.