When Creating a MobileConnect Message, Carriage Return New Lines May Be Ignored In The Preview
Last updated 2019-02-21 ·Reference W-5474305 ·Reported By 1 users
Carriage returns/line feeds may not render in the message preview of MobileConnect
1. Click in the editor
2. Type in 2 or more lines into the editor
3. Place the cursor at the start of the second line and hit the backspace key.
4. Both the editor and preview will show content on one line.
5. Now hit the 'Enter' key.
6. The editor will show two lines but the Preview will show one line.
1. Place the cursor at the beginning of the second line.
2. Hit the backspace key. Both lines should now be on the same line (i.e., "<newline_start><newline_end>") in the editor.
3. While holding the SHIFT key on your keyboard, press Enter (aka, SHIFT+ENTER)
4. Observe the text is now on new lines both in the editor and in the preview.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.