When "Premium Chinese Data" is enabled on account, exporting a imported keyword with "AND" or "OR" will fail
Last updated 2019-06-01 ·Reference W-5453689 ·Reported By 0 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Social June 2019 Release
When "Premium Chinese Data" is enabled on account and imported the keywords that included upper case "AND" and/or "OR" into a topic profile, that will cause the keywords to fail to export.
1. In first confirm if "Premium Chinese Data" is enabled on account. (This need to purchase "Premium Chinese Data" SKU)
2. Select Topic Profile
3. Click the gear button at the Keyword Groups
4. Click the "Import Keyword Groups"
5. Upload a CSV file that included the keywords that included upper case "AND" and/or "OR" (e.g. "sAND", "pORt")
4. Click the "Export Keyword Groups" after importing above.
5. Error message "Failed to export keyword groups" shows at the top of UI
Convert keywords to lowercase within the CSV file before importing (e.g. "sand", "port").
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.