I am unable to use a Send Classification for From Name "A" when using the A/B Test type From Name in Marketing Cloud Connect
Last updated 2019-05-06 ·Reference W-3446744 ·Reported By 7 users
When using the Marketing Cloud Connect integration, you have the ability to send emails via A/B Testing in Salesforce. When selecting the A/B Test type 'From Name', using a send classification will cause an error and prevent you from sending. This error will occur when From Name "A", is using a Send Classification.
1. When logged into your integrated Sales Cloud ORG, access the Marketing Cloud tab
2. Create a new A/B Test of type 'From Name'
3. Fill out the form with valid information
4. For 'From Name A' select 'Send Classification' radio button and select a valid classification from the option select ('From Name B' can be either Email Address or Send Classification)
5. Attempt to Send the A/B Test
6. A warning will appear with the following message: 'There was a problem parsing From Name A. Please contact the system administrator for assistance.'
1) Perform the A/B test directly in the Marketing Cloud
2) Do not use a send classification in your A/B Test when configuring this in the Sales Cloud
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.