Work Order reports return incorrect Is Closed value when Status value's category is changed to Closed
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-5451682 ·Reported By 6 users
For existing Work Order records where the Status picklist value's category is changed to "Closed", the Is Closed value will return an incorrect value of "false" in reports.
1. Add a new picklist value to the Status field on the Work Order object. The category should be something other then "Closed".
2. Create a new Work Order record and set the Status to the new value.
3. Create a new custom report type on the Work Order object.
4. Create a report using the above report type.
5. Run the report and note that the record created in step 2 correctly shows as false for Is Closed.
6. Edit the new Status value and change its category to Closed.
7. Run the report again and note that Is Closed value incorrectly shows a value of false.
Edit and save any affected records. No changes need to be made to any of the field values on the record.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.