Summer ’18 – Accessing/Editing/Viewing Change sets that contain 'Flows' seem to be rather slow
Last updated 2019-01-17 ·Reference W-5321349 ·Reported By 14 users
Some customers have observed that after post upgrade to Summer '18, it takes longer when an admin attempts to access/edit/view an outbound change set.
This behavior was observed with change sets that contain Flow's whose components have several elements.
1. Log in as Admin
2. Create an Outbound Change set.
3. Add a Flow that has components referring to several elements.
4. Notice that it takes around a minute or so just to open after save.
5. Click on ‘Add component’, notice it too takes 30 secs+
6. Click ‘Cancel’ , this too takes time
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.