Article view count doesn't increase when articles are viewed in Lightning
Last updated 2 days ago ·Reference W-6364091 ·Reported By 23 users
Customers may observed that an article's view count doesn't increase after an article is viewed in Lightning, but views in Classic are reflected on the respective article's view count in Lightning.
1. Launch a Knowledge list view in Lightning.
2. Observe the count displayed under the Article Total View Count column for a given article.
3. Open the article in Lightning and wait 60 seconds.
4. Launch the same list view to observe that the article's view count didn't increase.
5. View the article in Classic and wait 60 seconds.
6. Launch the same list view from step 1 in Lightning to observe that the article's view count increased by 1.
None at this time when viewing articles in Lightning. If accurate article view count figures are critical, consider viewing articles in Classic.
Reported By (23)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.