Non-English characters é è in the Success Message on Actions are changed to "\u00E9 \u00E8"
Last updated 2017-04-14 ·Reference W-3212907 ·Reported By 0 users
Characters like é è ù ô are changed to \u00E9 \u00E8 \u00F9 \u00F4 in the Success Message of the Quick Actions or Global Actions.
1. Log into my test org
2. Go to ActionButtonLinkList page
3. Click Edit next to "Quick Close"
4. Remove the characters in the Success Message field and enter é è ù ô
5. Click Save
6. Click Edit again in the same quick action
7. Notice that the characters in the Success Message field are \u00E9 \u00E8 \u00F9 \u00F4
8. Go to a case
9. Select the Feed view
10. Click on the Quick Close action and then click Update
11. The success message is: "\u00E9 \u00E8 \u00F9 \u00F4"
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.