An event series' first recurrence shows as duplicate on the calendar when seen in Lightning
Last updated 2017-04-14 ·Reference W-3202642 ·Reported By 3 users
When viewing the calendar in Lightning, the calendar will display a duplicate for the first recurrence of an event series. Viewing the calendar in Classic shows only one entry for the event in that time slot.
1) On your Home Page, Click New Event
3) Create an event, and set it up as an Event Series. Make note of the time selected for the event.
4) On Classic, go to your single user 7 day or 31 day view and note the event just created - it will show one event and it will display it is an event series.
5) Switch to lightning experience
6) Go to calendar
7) Navigate to the date for the first iteration of the event series - Note that there are two (a duplicate) of the event and its recurrence for the first recurrence's date.
Subsequent recurrences show a single entry in the calendar.
None at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.